Monday, August 3, 2015

Back to School!!!


Checking today's schedule, and it looks like back to school is just around the bend!!!

I head back next week, so this week I am scrambling to finish up projects at home, make the most of moments at home with my sweet children, read the last few books I checked out from the library, and work on a few back to school projects for my new 4th graders!!!

Some of my dear friends start school tomorrow and some even went back last week...where does the time go?  Praying for all of you that are heading back already!  I know you will ROCK this school year!


Don't forget that TpT is hosting a HUGE Back to School Sales Event so be sure to stock up and save!  I've already started loading my own cart!  

Hope your school year is absolutely wonderful!  I will be sharing a few projects from my classroom in the days to come.  Until then...

Soaking in the last bit of summer,




No comments:

Post a Comment