Thursday, May 5, 2016

Countdown to Summer--Classroom Awards

It's that time of year that students and teachers anxiously await all year!  
The end of the school year is always so bittersweet for me...the "mommy" in me can't wait for more time at home with the Bryant kiddoes, but the "teacher" in me is going to miss my students soooo much!  I even teared up during Social Studies this morning...while I was giving class notes about the desert.  Goodness, those sweet children looked at me like I was crazy!  LOL

As the year winds down, I thought I would share a few ways that we celebrate and make the most out of our remaining days together.  Click below to see the classroom certificates that we award to each of the children the last week of school.  Every student gets one--we look for ways to celebrate kindness, academic achievement, organization, attendance, and more.


Stay tuned for even more ideas as summer approaches!  







No comments:

Post a Comment