Thursday, July 28, 2016

Very Pinteresting...

Hip, hip, hooray...it's almost Friday!

Some of you have probably already headed back to school.  How's it going?  I hope so far, so good!  

My sweet friend from Clip Art Stand by Tina Anne went back on Monday.  Although I am so grateful for 2 more weeks at home, I must say that I have felt little tinges of teacher envy as she's texted and sent pics telling me all about her Open House and her adorable classroom!  
In fact, I went and did a little shopping this evening for some new pencil boxes and classroom hooks...baby steps towards the beginning of another year.

While I have a few more days at home, I wanted to tell you that I have been busy updating my Pinterest boards.  Let's be honest, some of my own pins look a little tired and need a fresh touch, so I'm busy working on them, I promise. An example of one of my updated pins is below...
AFTER
But I'm also repinning and reorganizing!  My favorite board is one I wanted to tell you about...IDEAS FOR SCHOOL THAT ARE SUPER COOL!  
I have pinned so many awesome ideas from other teachers there that I can't wait to try in my own room this year!  Be sure to FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST if you aren't already!

Here are just a couple of my favorites that other teachers have shared:
 
How about this cute idea for pairing up students for partner work from the Teacher Next Door...
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/252201647862212808/
or this cute idea for a felt cupcake birthday chair cover made by Teaching with Crayons and Curls...
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/252201647862199550/
or maybe this great idea for giant googly eyes by Carrie Freeman!
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/AezSyWDIHZfrDhf9cvuouFicnjqy8v_NLk2dzK0wlxbbqB1_rQB950A/
Thanks for stopping by!  Hope to see you over on Pinterest!


  

No comments:

Post a Comment