Thursday, November 9, 2017

Happy Fall, Friends!

Hi, and happy Thursday! The air around here is finally beginning to feel a little bit crisp in the late evenings and early mornings.  Time has changed, and it's dark by 6:00--yowsers!  I'm sleepy waaaaay before bedtime!  

Our fall decor is up at home, although now I'm itching to put up the Christmas decorations instead!  

But I can't decorate for Christmas quite yet, so I decided to give my TPT store a little seasonal spruce up. Stop by and see lots of new goodies there.  Here are a few examples of my latest complete bulletin board packs...




Also, if you haven't already, please be sure to download and share this FREE fall devotion pack--perfect for home or school! I'd love to hear and see how you are using these ideas with your own little ones!!!

Blessings for a great week as we head towards Thanksgiving! 

No comments:

Post a Comment