Saturday, November 20, 2010

Getting Ready for the Holidays

I am so excited--it is almost time again to start decking the halls.  Yesterday I worked in my classroom to suspend a Christmas tree from my ceiling!  My kids are going to make ornaments and write about their gifts to decorate it.  I have included some pics for you to see! 

Our family went to Lowe's last night, and Christmas decorations are everywhere there too!  Sadiebug espcially loved seeing the pink reindeer.  I guess red and green aren't the only colors for Christmas, afterall! ;-)  I have uploaded my Christmas unit to my Teachers Pay Teachers sight if you are interested.  I have also included the link below.  If you are still looking for Thanksgiving ideas, my Thanksgiving unit is available for purchase as well.  Have a wonderful Thanksgiving break, everyone!
Click here to see my "Christmas Unit--Celebrate the Joy of Learning!"

No comments:

Post a Comment