Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Groundhog's Day--A "Hole" Lot of Learning

     Happy Groundhog's Day!  I read a super book to my students today--Geoffrey Groundhog Predicts the Weather.  It would be a great tool to use to introduce journalism, meteorology, or even to reinforce how important it is to always listen to your mother. :-)
     My students also had a blast making their very own burrowing groundhogs, we played some fun and educational groundhog-themed games, and we even completed some groundhog problem solving activities.  Can't wait for even more learning fun tomorrow! 

     Just a reminder that my Groundhog's Day supplemental unit is available on my TpT site, as pictured below.  Have a great week, everyone!  Shannon
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Groundhogs-Day-A-Hole-Lot-of-Learning

No comments:

Post a Comment