Monday, May 9, 2011

Let's Celebrate Memorial Day!!! Even More Resources Coming Soon...

     Hi, everyone!  Hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day!!!  Just a quick note to let you know that my Memorial Day resource pack is coming soon!  I am working busily to complete it, so stay tuned...

     Also, in case you are looking for more Americana-themed resources, I do have patriotic packs which focus on Thomas Jefferson, George Washington, and Abraham Lincoln also available at my TpT store.  See below for links to these 3 resources.  Feel free to browse these and see if they interest you.  I feel so blessed to live in America, and count it a privilege to honor our American heroes and fallen soldiers on Memorial Day.    Have a great week!  Shannon :-)


George Washington Resource Pack

Abraham Lincoln Resource Pack

Thomas Jefferson Resource Pack

No comments:

Post a Comment