Monday, February 27, 2012

Gifted Gab and the Classroom Corner--Brand New 7 Wonders of the Ancient World Resource...

Hi!  I just completed a brand new resource that I am excited to tell you about at my TpT store--it is an interdisciplinary unit on the 7 Wonders of the Ancient World.  This unit resource contains 149 pages of math, literacy, creative thinking, science, and social studies activities for you and your students to enjoy.  The unit is based on these 7 Ancient Wonders:
  1. The Great Pyramid of Giza
  2. The Statue of Zeus at Olympia
  3. The Lighthouse of Alexandria
  4. The Temple of Artemis at Ephesus
  5. The Mausoleum of Halicarnassus
  6. The Hanging Gardens
  7. The Colossus of Rhodes
It also contains an added bonus--an 8th Ancient Wonder, The Ishtar Gate. 

This resource is fabulous for students of all ages, and is great for fostering an interest in global studies, geography, art, architecture, and culture.  Join Cleo the Camel as he leads your students from Ancient Wonder to Ancient Wonder!  Hope you enjoy your trip from Greece to Egypt and back again!  Shannon :-)
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/7-Wonders-of-the-Ancient-World

2 comments:

  1. This looks great!

    I am so excited to have found your blog. I am your newest follower and would love for you to come visit me when you get the chance. =)


    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather, Thank you so much!!!! I just visited your blog, and I love it! Thanks for your sweet words, and I am adding your blog to my favorites right now!!! Shannon :-)

    ReplyDelete