Saturday, March 9, 2013

Goodies for Your March Saturday!

Goodness, what a week!  Are you like me and some weeks are incredibly busy juggling school, home, work, kids?  Some weeks I look back and am amazed at how much we have been able to cram into 168 hours?!  From 2 field trips, a fall down the stairs, car trouble, a son with the flu, our school art show, gymnastics, ballet, church, school, a dance, and 2 days of yard sales, I have to admit I am TIRED! :-)  But the great news is it is Saturday, and tomorrow a new week begins.  I must admit, I am hoping it is a bit calmer than the last for sure!

I wanted to highlight a few of my March resources for you, especially this first one shown here.  It is my FREE St. Patrick's Day devotion pack for your family, so please be sure to download it before March 17th.  Blessings to you and your little ones!
Family St. Patrick's Day Devotions and Resources 

And here are just a few of my other March and St. Patrick's Day goodies for you to check them out as well!  Have a great weekend!  Shannon :-)
St. Patrick's Day Dice Game ("Happy"ahtzee St. Patrick's Day!)
"March"ing Ahead and Lucky to Be Learning!
St. Patrick's Day Freebie:  How Many Shamrock Leaves?
St. Patrick's Day Freebie:  Creative Writing for You!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment