Monday, August 5, 2013

Today's DAILY DEAL Is a Mind-Blower!

Today marks the last day of my 10 days of $1.99 DAILY DEALS!  Why is it a mind-blower?  Because for today's DAILY DEAL, each one of my WATT Valley products are on sale for just $1.99.  Tons of products for a huge value!  

I hope you have enjoyed being a part of my Back to School DAILY DEAL Sale!  It has been a blast!  I pray each of you has a wonderful back to school season!  My year gears up this Tuesday, and I am looking forward to it with excited, nervous anticipation as usual.  17 years and my heart still goes pitter pat thinking about the first day!

Don't forget to take advantage of Day 10 of my DAILY DEALS special--sale prices continue through midnight on Monday, August 5, 2013!!!  Links are included below to each of my WATT products!  Enjoy and watch for more sales from me throughout the month of August!  Shannon :-)











No comments:

Post a Comment