Saturday, January 18, 2014

Happy MLK Weekend!

Hi!  I hope you are enjoying your weekend!  We spent the morning putting away the last bit of Christmas decorations in our attic.  Putting decorations away is much sadder and more tedious than bringing them out every year! I found a few Nerf bullets in the upstairs garland...I guess the boys have been taking a bit of target practice.

I just wanted to take a minute to update you on a few new items.  Both of my online teacher stores will host special MLK sales from Sunday-Wednesday...20% off of absolutely everything!  Thanks for helping to spread the news to your colleagues and friends!
Also, I have just added several new bundles to my stores.  Stop by and check them out--great value for wonderful sets of themed resources.


Have a wonderful Monday holiday!!!  Shannon :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment