Sunday, August 3, 2014

To Decorate or Not to Decorate?


No peeking behind this door yet!!!  LOL As you can see, I am still busy working on my classroom for this coming school year, but have you seen these adorable ideas???!!! 

I love #13-the burlap bunting and #27-the ribbon hula hoop!!! 

A happy, organized classroom makes me feel so much better and productive as a teacher, and I hope it feels homey and welcoming to my little learners and their families as well!!!  Every year, I feel like my classroom is a new work in progress, but I love the chance to start fresh!!!  19 years in to teaching and still new notebooks, sharpened pencils, and scrubbed cubbies bring me a little bit of back to school nervousness and excitement!!!  

Blessings on this Sunday, Shannon :-) 


Isaiah 43:19--Behold, I am doing a new thing; now it springs forth, do you not perceive it?
I will make a way in the wilderness and rivers in the desert.


No comments:

Post a Comment