Thursday, November 27, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving!

Thanksgiving....definitely one of my favorite holidays!  I hope that you and yours had a wonderful day full of turkey, dressing, and blessings!
One of my favorite parts of this holiday has to be when our extended family gathers in a large circle to list all of the things for which each of us are thankful.  Everyone--from my grandmother to the littlest great grandson--stops to share reflections and blessings over the last year.  So precious!!!

Another favorite part of this holiday...after Thanksgiving day sales!  The aunties and nieces all meet at the crack of dawn to hunt down bargains, have breakfast, and try on every pair of boots the town has to offer! LOL
In the spirit of shopping, I wanted to let you know that both of my teacher stores will have week-long sales, starting tomorrow.  Everything will be on sale for 20% off, including some Christmas goodies you will love for both your students and your personal children!  Enjoy!



Happy Turkey Day, Happy Shopping, and Happy Thanksgiving Blessings to You All!  Shannon :-)   

No comments:

Post a Comment