Friday, July 15, 2016

Summer News...

Hi, sweet friends!  Have you seen this hilarious meme...I have to say it's kind of how I'm feeling about my summer...
How about you? LOL

Our summer has been super fun and super busy...probably a lot like yours.  We've just gotten back home from our family beach trip.  There's literally nothing like having my toes in the sand to help me unplug and unwind!  How about you?  I love my sweet family and am always so thankful for uninterrupted time spent with them!
I hope summer break has also given you a chance to rest and recharge for another year ahead! 

Here at home the closets are purged, the fridge has been cleaned out, the playroom has been organized...(MAJOR ACCOMPLISHMENT!)

And now I am busy checking off my TPT "TO DO" list before my school and classroom prep begins again.  I am so excited to tell you that I have finally finished my New Testament Bible packs, which are an accompaniment to the Old Testament packs I posted in the spring.  They are available in 3 versions--NIV, ESV, and KJV.  I can't wait to use them with my own little ones, and I hope they are beneficial to you as well!  Simply click the images below to view each resource.  There are also schoolwide/churchwide licenses available in my TPT store as well.  



Each pack comes complete with Bible fast facts about each book of the Bible, coloring pages, Scripture memory practice and assessment pages, as well as options for use with classroom bulletin boards and creative writing.  Here are just a few sample pics of what may be found in each pack...
Can't wait to hear how these are benefiting you at home, school, or church.  I just got this sweet feedback from Katherine M. today, "So excited about! Fantastic resource! Thank you!"  

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your weekend!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment