Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Bible Verses A-Z for You :-)

Hi, everyone!  Happy Tuesday!  My sister's little boy is in kindergarten in Savannah, GA.  Today she shared with me his memory verses to learn--through the Bible A-Z.  Thought they were adorable, and now my wheels are turning trying to think of ways to use these with my preschoolers in our SPARK Children's Church ministry.  I hope to share ideas as they come.  Hope you enjoy and can use in some way!  Shannon :-)
Bible Verses
A-  All have sinned and come short of the glory of God.  Romans 3:23

B-  Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved.  Acts 16:31

C-  Children, obey your parents in the Lord:  for this is right.  Ephesians 6:1

D-  Depart from evil, and do good.  Psalm 34:14

E-  Even a child is known by his doings.  Proverbs 20:11

F-  Fear not:  for I am with thee.  Isaiah 43:5

G-  God is love.  I John 4:8

H-  Honor thy father and thy mother.  Exodus 20:12

I-  If ye shall ask any thing in My name, I will do it.  John 14:14

J-  Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life:  no man cometh unto the Father, but by Me.
    John 14:6

K-  Keep thy tongue from evil.  Psalm 34:13

L-  Look unto Me, and be ye saved.  Isaiah 45:22

M-  My son, give Me thine heart.  Proverbs 23:26

N-  No man can serve two masters.  Matthew 6:24

O-  O give thanks unto the Lord:  for it is good to sing praises unto our God. 
      Psalm 147:1

P-  Praise the Lord!  Oh give thanks to the LORD, for He is good; for His loveingkindness is everlasting.  Psalm 106:1

Q-  Quit you like men, be strong.  I Corinthians 16:13

R-  Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy.  Exodus 20:8

S-  Seek ye the Lord while He may be found.  Isaiah 55:6

T-  Thou God seest me.  Genesis 16:13

U-  Unto thee, O God, do we give thanks.  Psalm 75:1

V-  Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall ask the Father in My name, He will give it you. 
     John 16:23

W-  What time I am afraid, I will trust in Thee.  Psalm  56:3

X-  Exceeding great and precious promises are given unto us.  II Peter 1:4

Y-  Ye are the light of the world.  Matthew 5:14

Z-  Zion heard, and was glad.  Psalm 97:8

No comments:

Post a Comment