Monday, October 17, 2011

Classroom Corner...New Gold Rush Unit!

Thar's gold in them there hills!  And I think we've hit the mother lode!

That's right...my students are busy enjoying our current gold rush unit, and I have compiled our very favorite classroom learning experiences for you in my new posting on TpT.  Complete with a student learning log, activities for critical and creative thinking, fun writing ideas, and presentations for student note-taking, I hope you will be able to implement some of these into your own classroom!  This unit focuses on the California gold rush that began in 1848, but also includes some great info about America's first gold rush which began in 1828 in Dahlonega, GA.  Hope you enjoy!  
http://classic.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/California-Here-We-Come-Gold-Rush-Classroom-Resources

No comments:

Post a Comment