Saturday, March 31, 2012

April Fool's Weekend Sale! :-)

Hi!  Spring Break has finally arrived  here in our county!  Whew...I am so thankful for a little R&R with the fam before gearing up for the final push to summer.  We kicked our weekend off with a bit of a soggy egg hunt at our church this morning, but it was a ton of fun!!!!  We watched an Easter movie, hunted eggs indoors, and wrapped it up with a yummy hot dog lunch--so fun!
Just wanted to let you know that for today and tomorrow, EVERYTHING in my TpT store will be on sale!  Thought this would be a fun way to celebrate the April Fool's weekend, but there is no fooling here--10% discount on absolutely everything you buy! 
Hope you have a great weekend, and an especially joyous Palm Sunday tomorrow.  I always love hearing my children's church kiddoes proclaim, "Hosanna!  Blessed is He who comes in the name of the Lord!"  Blessings!  Shannon :-)

2 comments:

  1. Came across your site today. I'm your newest follower! :-) Hope you can make time to come check out my new blog & say hi, grab some freebies, and/or enter in my NEW BLOG CELEBRATION giveaway! Have a wonderful Easter week!
    Michelle
    http://nomonkeybusinessmichelle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle, I will absolutely be heading over to check out your blog! You have a great week too and a wonderful Easter! :-)

    ReplyDelete