Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!

How do I even begin to express my gratitude to my own mother?  As Mom and now Mimi, she has shown me what it means to act justly, to love mercy, and to walk humbly with God...
And then my sister?  Her zest for life and her determination to accomplish whatever she sets her mind to remind me of the bravery and tenacity that go into being a wife and mother...
And what about my own husband and children?  Daily they remind me of God's grace, His love, His sacrifice, and His sense of humor...
I could go on and on.  From wonderful women who have mentored me to young ladies I have had the privilege of teaching...Motherhood is truly a circle.  It reminds me of the charge to women in Titus to teach each other how to love and live humbly and wisely.  Happy Mother's Day to each of you!  Whether a mother or daughter or both, thank you for all you do for those around you!!!!  God bless you and Happy Mother's Day!!!  Shannon :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment