Saturday, August 30, 2014

A Post to Share and Labor Day News!


Hi!  I shared on my FB page today a link about creative ways to ask your children about their school day.  As my children get older, it can sometimes be easy to receive static answers to static questions.  How was your day? Fine.  What did you have for lunch?  Pizza.  Do you have much homework?  Not really.  

This post by Simple Simon and Company is definitely worth the read if you are some new and different ways to get the conversation ball rolling.  Check it out by following this link:  http://www.simplesimonandco.com/2014/08/25-ways-ask-kids-school-today-without-asking-school-today.html  This one might be one of my favorites..."If an alien spaceship came to your class and beamed up someone who would you want them to take?" LOL

I also wanted to let you know that in honor of my birthday--which was Friday--and in celebration of our favorite September day off--Labor Day--I will be hosting a weekend SALE in both of my online stores.  Stop by for some end of summer savings! 



So thankful for Monday off and for another year of life and health!!!  39 and feeling fine...reminds me I have a lot to be grateful for!

Enjoy your weekend!  Love and Blessings, Shannon :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment