Saturday, September 6, 2014

September, Saturdays, and the Scientific Method!

Hope you are having a great September Saturday!!! Our 6th grader just got home from his first ever middle school church retreat this afternoon...middle school sniff, sniff...where in the world does time go?  As much as it saddens me to see him grow up, I loved his answer when I asked him how it was.  He said, "The only problem with the retreat was that it was just too short!"  I think this means he is going to LOVE being a part of the middle school youth group!


I also wanted to let you know that I just posted my new Scientific Method unit in both of my teacher stores!  I have been compiling these lessons and activities for years, so I hope they benefit your little learners the way that they have mine!  At an introductory price of just $10, it's a great value for 158 pages of science learning fun!  





Enjoy the rest of your weekend!  Blessings, Shannon 

No comments:

Post a Comment