Sunday, December 28, 2014

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from our family to yours!


I hope you are enjoying your Christmas break and spending some much needed time off with friends and family!  I treasure these days at home with my 3 children!!!  

We've decided to leave the Christmas decorations up for a few more days and take time to savor the waning days of 2014.  I just LOVE having the Christmas lights on at night!!!  How about you...decorations still up or already down?  My sweet, motivated sister prefers to clean up and get organized once Christmas Day passes...not me;  I tend to drag my heels a little bit more! ;-)

One more quick note...EVERYTHING is currently 20% off in my online teacher stores until the end of December, so stop by and save lots!

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Shannon-Bryants-Brain-Train

http://www.teachersnotebook.com/shop/shannonbryant75

Love to you from the Bryant's Brain Train family!!!  Shannon :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment