Sunday, November 4, 2012

Gifted Gab and the Classroom Corner--A Web Site for Your Weekend

Hi!  I am just home from a wonderful ladies retreat with our church, and I am so very tired but am feeling so very blessed!  This weekend served to remind me of one of my very favorite sayings, "No one can make a new beginning, but anyone can start from now and make a brand new end!"  I was also doubly blessed, because my mom and sister were also able to attend this weekend's retreat with me.  So thankful for moments like these!

I wanted to take a minute and share with you about a TERRIFIC new web site!  Have you visited Clip Art Stand by Tina Anne?  
Clip Art Stand by Tina Anne

Her site can be accessed at 
Clip Art November

Her hand-drawn graphics are adorable and guess what is even more awesome?!  Right now her November color set is completely FREE!  Access it here by following the link below:

I can't wait to purchase her other adorable collections!  They are all so reasonably priced, and I also love that you can purchase them in color or black and white sets!  Hope you have an awesome week!!!  
Shannon :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment