Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving from Our Family to Yours!!!!

There are so many things I have to be thankful for--my family, friends, faith, health, salvation, job, home, freedom...the  list goes on and on.  Truly, my cup does runneth over!  I truly wish the happiest of Thanksgivings to you and yours this week!  

Thanksgiving also brings a touch of sadness as well.  Family members will be missing around the table this year, children will be older, grandparents a bit more feeble.  I am so thankful that moments like Thanksgiving help us reflect on the love we have for each other, for the legacy that was left for us, and for the new memories we are able to make moving forward.

Whatever your situation, I pray that the peace and contentment of the Father surround you as November winds to a close.  So excited about turkey, squash casserole, and a family volleyball tournament tomorrow.  Great times and good memories!!!  Blessings, Shannon :-)

Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good; His love endures forever!~Psalm 107:1

No comments:

Post a Comment