Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Hi, everyone!  Sorry the blog posts have been so few and far between these last few days of December.  I have to be honest--this is one of those times of year that I treasure just being a mom, a sister, a wife, a daughter...I soak in every second of the season!  I try to keep my technology time to a minimum in lieu of baking, cleaning, decorating, and family fun...oh, and last minute shopping! ;-)

I did want to take a moment, though, to wish you all a very blessed Christmas and a joyous New Year!  I also wanted to share a few photo favorites from our family festivities. 
Dressed in our Christmas PJ's for a Christmas cookie swap--YUMMY!
Nightly devotion and Christmas countdown fun with the MAGI ON THE MOVE!
Our annual trip to see Santa and ride the train! 
Stopping by the North Pole while out Christmas shopping in Savannah!
Decorating our "Happy Birthday, Jesus!" Cake

Poppy gives a thumbs up to his gift and to Tate's new headphones!
Kidz Choir 2012
I will be back by the end of the week to share about an end of the year SALE and new online items, but for today, I just wanted to say how incredibly blessed I am feeling.  Looking around at the precious faces of my family is a bit bittersweet.  There are some whom we love that are no longer with us.  But the story of Christmas and the joy of New Year's reminds me that He makes all things new, and for that I am profoundly grateful.  Love on your family and friends during this special time of year.   Shannon :-)

PS--Monday Moments with Mimi will resume after the holidays as well!  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment