Thursday, July 5, 2012

Let Freedom Ring! FREEBIES for You!

Happy 4th of July!  I am so incredible grateful for the FREEDOM we have in our wonderful country!  I am also profoundly grateful for the freedom we have in Christ.  Today I have thought and thought about the verse from John 8:36 that says, "If the Son has set us free, then we must be free indeed."  I hope and pray this verse brings you joy and comfort on this very special holiday.  Free indeed--awesome!  I personally have had a great 4th enjoying swimming, food, and fireworks with my loved ones!  I hope you have as well!

What better way to close out today's celebration of FREEDOM than with a couple of FREEBIES!  I am including the links here from both my TpT and my Teachers Notebook store, so feel free to access it from your favorite site at the links below.  Enjoy!  Shannon :-)



 

No comments:

Post a Comment