Monday, October 27, 2014

The Here and Now v/s the Then and There!

Happy Monday!  I just wanted to drop by and share a blog posting from Momastery which is definitely worth a read!  Find it by clicking on the link below:


Reading this article today reminded me of how much time I spend looking for what's next or what's bigger and better...but what if the BEST is already right where I am, what I'm doing, who I'm with???  CONTENTMENT was what I chose to work on for 2014...my word for the year, if you will.  This post today helped me remember why this is such a big deal in my own life.  Hope it encourages you the way it did me!!!

Not that I speak from want, for I have learned to be content in whatever circumstances I am. Phil. 4:11



Secondly, I wanted to share with you a BRAND NEW RESOURCE just posted today--204 pages of Weather and Climate interdisciplinary learning fun!  Check it out and enjoy!  





Hope your week is absolutely wonderful!  Shannon :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment