Monday, January 2, 2012

Classroom Corner--A Little New Year's Redo!

Happy New Year!  Today was a teacher's work day for us, and as I took the Christmas decorations down in my room, I expected to feel a tinge of sadness.  Instead, I felt a tiny, excited tingle.  You know, it was that familiar New Year's itch that indicates it's time for a fresh start...a little cleaning, a little rearranging, a little redecorating...a little New Year's redo! 
Tomorrow, my sweet little ones will arrive back in my classroom, and I can't wait to see their excitement as they greet new table partners, explore a new room rearrangement, reach for freshly sharpened pencils, and wish a good morning  to their well-rested teacher.  I hope that you also had a restful break and that you enjoy the first day of school...the first day of school in 2012, that is!

Maybe you too will be inspired for a New Year's redo.  Feel free to share your own ideas of organization, redecoration, or teacher tips that you feel will be helpful in the comment section below!  Shannon :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment