Monday, January 16, 2012

Parenting Place and Ministry Minute--God's Word ABC's

Hi, everyone!  Just a note to let you know that I have recently added a King James Version of my God's Word ABC Posters and Coloring Pages to my TpT store.  You will find 2 editions there.  The first link will take you to the KJV edition.
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Gods-Word-Bible-Verse-ABCs-KJV-Edition-Posters-and-Coloring-Pics

The second link is for another edition of the these ABC posters and coloring pictures.  This edition is actually a compilation of verses from NLT, NKJV, NASB, and NIV. 
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Gods-Word-Bible-Verse-ABCs-Alphabet-Posters-and-Coloring-Sheets

Below are a few pictures from my children's church room.  I introduce a new verse each week and keep verses we have covered on a flip ring for easy reference and review.  I also print a colored copy and mount on scrapbook paper for our hallway.  The black and white pages are reproducible for your own use with children. 
Hope you enjoy!  I am also working to develop a corresponding curriculum, so be watching for this resource in the coming months as well.  Shannon :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment