Sunday, January 11, 2015

It's Time for a Polar Expedition!

Well.......

How was your first week back after the break?  Ours was pretty busy...football banquet, report cards, report card comments, hair cuts, buying a new dryer...you know, all the things that make life what it is!  My word for this year is GRATITUDE, so even in spite of the busyness, I am grateful for my sweet family and wonderful students that keep my calendar full to the very brim.

I did want to also let you know that my brand new polar unit is now available!  Hope you love it as much as we do!  We had fun this first week back learning about elephant seals, human survival in the Arctic, and more!!!  Next week...the Iditarod!  145 pages for just $7.  Hope you enjoy!





Want to see more?  Find it here:


Warmest Winter Wishes, Shannon :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment