Saturday, July 12, 2014

Economics Unit Update...189 pages of learning fun!!!


Happy Saturday!  Hope you are having a great weekend! Just a quick update that I have just uploaded a revised copy of my economics unit to my TpT store. It now totals 189 pages...jam-packed with ideas that incorporate math, language arts, social studies, creative thinking, etc.  Thank you all for your sweet feedback of this activity pack!!!  I have been overwhelmed by your response!  It is one of my very favorites, so please check it out if you haven't already! 

Here is a description of the unit for those of you that may be interested, especially if you teach 3rd grade and up: 
"This interdisciplinary resource pack was compiled after many years of teaching economics and forming classroom businesses with my own students. It was always so amazing to watch my students develop independence, resourcefulness, and business savvy at a very young age!

This unit may be used as a whole, or you may simply glean from it the portions which you feel are most beneficial for your own students. Don't be afraid to dive in and be fearless. I love the quote by Heinz which says, "To do a common thing, uncommonly well, brings success." If you have a great time with this study, your students will too!

I also find that this unit does a great deal to foster teamwork, creativity, and innovation amongst my students. I hope you enjoy and that your kids have a blast forming businesses, studying advertising, understanding economic principles, and learning together with tons of great supplemental resources, handouts, and activities!!!!! 189 pages of learning fun!"

In my book talk linky this Tuesday, I'll be sharing more about 1 of my favorite economics books, so stay tuned!  Hope to see you then!!!  Shannon 

No comments:

Post a Comment